Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A little trip to Sinaia

Today we took the train and after about 120 km, we arrived at Sinaia, on the mountains of Romania. It's a beautiful small touristic town and, even it it's quite colder than Bucharest, it's still very nice. Let's see what the first day had to offer us.

Mountains everywhere, yes. An interesting view of the boulevard Carol I.
As usual, editing helps the photo look even better.
This looks more like something from a temple, but I think it is a house. In any case, I wanted to take a photo of it!
Look at this. Very nice image. Lots of green everywhere. And interesting houses, built with their roofs inclining in order to not keep lots of snow, I think. It snows a lot around here and a flat roof could be damaged under the weight of too much snow.
Nice landscapes, but this is my favourite photo for today. These four siblings were receiving the travellers outside the train station, on the stairs that lead to the boulevard Carol I. So squeezable that it hurts! Look at these faces!
Look how they are posing! I give you my word, I didn't touch them! They sat like this by themselves! I wanted to stay there and play with them for the rest of the day!
You know how there are dog persons and cat persons, based on which animal they like more? I think I'm both. But for today, with those faces, I am a dog person!

No comments:

Post a Comment