Monday, July 15, 2013

Love the differences! (Torino intermission)

Last year, in August, we were in Torino, Italy, for a week. It was a very nice experience in total. What I regret is that I only had my video camera with me and I took mostly some video clips. The pictures were taken with this camera, which I used in a few of my movies, and it's on 5MP. Yet, i managed to have some interesting shots. Like these:

This is part of the view from the top of the Cinema Museum. Definitely worth the visit.
There is a glass elevator that takes you to the top and you see everything on your way up. Not very comfortable!
Here's something that I loved. The old watch shed, as it says in Italian above the silver car.
On it, written in various languages, "LOVE DIFFERENCE". Written in English, Italian, Hebrew, Arabic, Russian, Greek and a few more that I couldn't see. It's quite simple, really. Love the fucking differences, because they make us better.
Torino is beautiful. At least in summer. But in summer, almost all places are beautiful. Love the differences!

No comments:

Post a Comment